- Company Profile
- Our Vision
- Our Mission
- Our Strategy
AviationLearn is a leading aerospace technology based training provider in Asia. Headquartered in Singapore, AviationLearn is a market leader in Singapore, providing technical and professional training services to over 50 aviation companies, development and provision of Computer Based Training, Simulations and Virtual Reality training products for both Civil and Defence Sectors.
Andy Ng (Chief executive officer)
We are also investing into learning pedagogy, being involved with the training business, AviationLearn recognizes the need to continuously maintain its leading position in the training and learning domain. Examples of such training include our training for EASA regulations, technical training of engineers and type training of Engineers and Pilots.
AviationLearn works with our clients, working in consultation and valuing the relationships we build. We are able to consult at a strategic level to deliver innovative training solutions for organizations across different engineering, MROs to flight schools and catering to needs for a few to many in both the civil and military fields.
Our Vision is to:
- Provide access to the highest-quality aviation blended learning .
- Competency training that can be tailored to individual and organisational needs.
- Seek to advance the state-of-the-art in training development to best capture the cognitive skills required for the operation of advanced cockpit technology.
Our Mission is to:
- Provide Customised high quality aviation training tailored to individual and organizational needs
- Promote holistic training approaches with the blending of technology and traditional training
We provide :
- Analysis of learner’s job performance & tasks to align with training content and delivery.
- Customize, Create, Develop and Implement the Blended Learning program and administration according to the agreed proposal and supervised by account manager.
- Set Up Off-The-Job workshop training facilities required to carry out Off-The-Job training program.
- Development of structured On-The-Job program to meet the Skill Standards as approved by account manager.
- Leading the Team is our Chief executive officer, Mr Andy Ng, who has over 30 years of experience in the aviation industry.
- Our Team of highly experienced trainers and management have on average more than 20 years of aerospace management and technical experience
- We are able to bring operational and training management expertise to our clients and enhance training effectiveness and productivity
Work closely with local and regional aerospace industry, government agency and academia to promote work performance standards, competencies and aspiration of aviation maintenance professional. We design and deliver comprehensive curriculum that is relevant and responsive to the expectations of aviation Maintenance Repair Organizations (MROs), Repair Station and professional communities, at minimum cost.
We offer and implement the design and development of cost-effective global distributed aviation training to be integrated with world class Blackboard Learning Management System enterprise and effective traditional learning strategies. We develop and deliver our unique Distributed Learning at any time, any place with minimize costs to our customers.
By combining information technological innovation with customer focus services, the company is committed to bringing the best in aviation educational resources to aviation maintenance professional learners globally.
Our specialized and turnkey e-learning solutions enhance the delivery of existing aviation educational and training programs. Aviationlearn harnesses the power of the internet to help organizations improve productivity and efficiency by maximizing the impact of training budgets and resources.